9.22.2010

Lift off in 4...3...2...Fun!

Hello Everyone,

I thought this would be a fun way to keep you all updated on the latest happenings and offerings from Halo Repaints/Empire Clothing. I'll also be sharing tips of the trades and my views on all things doll related. To keep your dolls up to date, check out my trend reports for what's hot on the "Empire Clothing" page. 

This isn't all about me though. I'll feature other artist's wares and tell you where to shop for the coolest must have items. Pick up awesome free wallpapers by Graphics God, Matthew Powley! I hope this will become your favorite place to keep informed on dolls and fashion. Can't wait to get your suggestions and feedback! 

Thanks so much!

-Sam :))

2 comments:

Jan in Cal said...

YOWZA! Love this, Sammie!!! How fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MJ said...

This looks incredible!