10.01.2010

Happy Month of Magic!!!

As many of you know, I've made October my Month of Magic for years now. During this month, I paint only Wytches, Warlocks, Vampyres, Fayries and other mystical creatures. It's generally my most creative period that has born dolls like Druyd and Tarot. I am really excited to see what this year's MoM will inspire! 

I usually also produce Wicca Wear, beautiful outfits for your witches and vamps, but this year I'm sitting it out. In lieu of WW, I will be offering tank and underwear sets in either black or white with your choice of 3 designs to be revealed Saturday morning. They go on sale Saturday, 10/2 at 12 pm PST. There are only 40 sets available, 20 of each color, so there is a limit of one of each design until Sunday afternoon.

Every Friday in October there will be an Empire Black Friday Sale. Today's sale is on the Indian inspired items in the Empire Salesroom with free shipping all weekend as well. 

But enough about me! In the next 30 days I will be featuring designers that make the BEST in Halloween wear for your dolls. You'll get to hear about what they're working on and what gets them inspired. I'll even check in with the Godmother of Ghoul herself, Doris Mixon, to see what she's cooking up in her cauldron. There will be a tutorial on how to style your Fayrie Wear in a cool modern way. Also featured are DIY projects to turn your factory doll into a fairy or goth her up with headwear. All this in addition to Monday's Trends, Wednesday's Tips and Thursday's Collecting Economics series! It's jam packed for sure so check back often! 




No comments: