11.15.2010

Beating a Dead Horse

So I've been working on this one doll on and off for the last few weeks. I have changed her make up palette a few times, gone more dramatic, less dramatic (all this after days and days of resculpting and hair work) and I still don't know who she is. I don't know that I've ever been so far into a doll and still been so undecided. Usually at this point I have a clear understanding of where she's going and who she wants to be and I'm lost.

I've shut off the computer, put on happy music, photographed her, looked through pictures and still nothing. Logic says I need to put her down and work on another doll but my ego is getting the best of me. I am bound and determined to make this happen. Maybe I need new trinkets? A quick run to the local bead shop might be in order to spark something. Either way I'll let you know who wins.

No comments: