1.07.2011

The Turbie Twist

For Christmas my mom got me one of those Turbie Twists that you see on TV lol. I didn't think much of it at the time but this week I jumped in the shower, forgot the towels were in the dryer and broke out the TT out of necessity. It's awesome! It's lightweight so you don't get towel headache, dries your hair without breakage and stays put. It was actually so comfortable that I kept it on while doing my makeup. Not to mention the glamour factor! You totally look like Ester Williams or Gloria fucking Swanson (see: Soapdish. If you have not seen Soapdish, you now have your homework assignment)! Kudos to the creators of this genius little invention. 

2 comments:

aquabluerose said...

This is so funny, Sam!
My mother-in-law gave me one over 25 years ago and I didn't think I would ever use it.
Now I can't think how I would get along without it!
It is fantastic!

gerri XXXX

Sam said...

Really? It's been around that long?? Goes to show that a solid idea can last forever :) Glad to hear from another who loves it :) Thanks!